Job Title: Senior Home Care and Elder Caregiver
- Royal Care is registered in Nigeria to provide complete family and home care solutions.
- We are looking for highly dynamic and enviable professionals to join our establishment as Home Care and Elder Caregivers.
- One of the outstanding competencies for this role is passion for caring for the socially challenged and the elderly.
- Assist with walking and light exercise
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates, make future meals
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Help client keep doctor’s appointment (where applicable)
- Carryout sugar level tests on behalf of client where applicable
- Carryout blood pressure tests where applicable
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Maintain calendar and organize mail
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the agency office
- And any other role assigned by the line manager
- Licensed Nurses with 3-5 year working experience
- First Degree in any discipline with 4-6 years working experience preferably in a Family Care related industry
- Attractive and based on qualification and experience.
3rd May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirement should send their CVs to: email@example.com
- Royal Care is an equal opportunity employment company.
- You are strongly advised not to pay money to any person or agency in respect of the advertised position.
- All successful candidates would undergo a one week Basic Nursing Aides and Family Care Training provided by Royal Care Academy. Final selection would be made at the end of the training programme.
- Applications would be considered based on first in.