Job Title: Senior Research Executive
- A Senior Research Executive is responsible for actively managing the client(s) relationship and deliver.
- Ownership for day-to-day client management, relationships and manage client expectations.
- Responsible for larger multiple projects, setting priorities, as well as managing associated tasks.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work independently as well as within a team.
- A passion for brands and advertising, a curiosity as to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand’s performance in the market place.
- Attend on-site days and de-brief key contacts on any requests/smaller project briefs that you have completed
- Discuss briefs with clients, challenging appropriately to make sure requests have been properly thought through and offering advice on how best to tackle issues
- Be conversant in the methodology and deliverables of all the panels and services run by the division e.g. building a good working knowledge of Expert
- Services capabilities in order to introduce them as relevant to help solve client issues
- At least 2 years’ relevant market research experience in a research agency, client company, or management or marketing consultancy.
- Manage day to day client liaison effectively and professionally
- Deliver accurate work under pressure
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Courteous, respectful and professional in all communications
- To handle all data requests and project briefs ensuring timely, accurate delivery of information and offering good levels of insight, whilst also contributing to the growth of the client’s business within Kantar Worldpanel by identifying potential revenue opportunities
9th May, 2017