Job Title: Ticketing Consultant
- We are now recruiting a Ticketing Consultant; you will be responsible for issuing tickets in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the fare rules.
- Issue/Reissue all ticket types on all Queues in full accordance to airline rules to ensure no errors and possible ADM/Losses from airlines
- Issuing of all tickets across all queues
- Re-issuing of all tickets on all queues for schedule changes/voluntary changes or requests from airlines.
- Issue all paid bookings by deadline for Fuel Surcharge and Ticket Deadline brought in by airlines.
- Issue all International/ Internal/ Air passes/ Side trip tickets on all fare types.
- Issue all tickets in accordance with company Service Level Agreement.
- Issue all tickets for special requirements for airline ie Unaccompanied minors / Migrant baggage visa's etc
- Deal with airport issues ensuring tickets issued and customers board their time.
- Issue all Groups/Tours/Allocation bookings
- Issue MCO/VMPD/EMD for extra payment for excess baggage/reissue fee/name changes.
- Programmers daily/weekly/monthly update the ticketing automation functionality to report faults to IT, to reduce ADM’s, targeted to automate as much as possible
- Assist in Crisis situations and reissue tickets where required.
- Invoice and issue Queued PNR booking providing agents with documents.
- Keep informed of business changes that affect the ticketing area
- Escalating ‘IT’ issues or suggestions to the Manager
- Ensure all problem bookings are communicated to relevant area to resolve
- Communicate to Reservations if bookings are incorrect to allow correction before issuing.
- Attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE/’O’ level standard
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focussed
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work cross department
- Passion for delivering quality service
- Team Player
- Ticketing IATA level 1 and 2
- Insurance training
- Working towards ticketing qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com