Job Title: UFLP Graduate Supply Chain
- You could be finding a new way to get Lipton to customers at the right temperature and quality; transforming the way the spreads factory operates; or designing a more efficient distribution network to enable us to store and deliver our products sustainably to our customers.
- There’s always a new challenge to tackle.
- The limitless opportunities at Unilever creates fully engaging innovative entrepreneurship.
- Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Africa and the globe.
- Whichever area you work in – Planning, Customer Service, Manufacturing or Logistics – you’ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper Honors). While we are open to applications from all disciplines, typically (but not exclusively) a background in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Science, Maths, Finance or Business can be an advantage.
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
30th April, 2017