Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced strategic Business Development Manager to join our team in Lagos.
- As a Business Development Manager you will identify, develop and manage relationships with employers, universities and tuition providers within Lagos in order to deliver on membership and student growth.
- Reporting to the Market Head, you will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA's global position and further enhancing ACCA's reputation in the Northern region.
- Contributing to growth through delivery of ACCA's global employer strategy in the Northern part of Nigeria
- Targeting employers across the various sectors in the region in the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to recognize and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of choice.
- Supporting effective key account management with employers, that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors
- Identifying, managing and developing ALPs from existing tuition providers
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with key employers through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels
- Participating in and contributing to the regional functional groups in relation to business development and account management
- Developing key relationships with universities and higher education institutions, identifying opportunities for the alignment of their syllabi with ACCA's to maximise opportunities for exemption accreditation and encouraging them to provide tuition towards the ACCA Qualification, where possible
- Identifying, engaging and guiding high schools capable of incorporating the FIA qualification into their curriculum
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage with local stakeholders at the most senior levels
- A Degree with a proven track record in business development
- Strong commercial awareness, preferably in the education field
- Demonstrable numerate and analytical skills to prepare, interpret and present performance reports credibly
- Networking and relationship building skills with the ability to present ACCA appropriately and influence diverse key stakeholders
- Able to work independently, contributing to team goals
- Fluent English essential with the ability to communicate in Hausa being advantageous
- Weekend work may be required during peak periods.
14th April, 2017.