Job Title: Legal Intern
- We are looking for an intern to provide legal administrative support in Legal Advisory, Company Secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
The intern will provide research and administrative support in the following tasks:
- Filing of Returns, maintenance of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry
- Corporate Secretarial duties and maintenance of statutory books and records
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Research support to ensure compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Drafting of briefs reviews and company agreements.
- Advisory support for internal queries of a legal nature and research support for counseling services.
- Legal commentaries on agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advisory support on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide administrative support for market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Second Class Upper degree) from a reputable university and BL.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year experience (post call to bar) in corporate practice with knowledge of corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding in Employment & Immigration law.
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good research and report writing skills.
2nd May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with “Legal Intern” as the subject of your mail.