Job Title: Volunteer - Zonal Coordinator
- Planning strategies and implementation of the organization’s programs and services.
- Serving as a representative of the organization while attending meetings.
- Organize Athletics competitions within the Zone.
- Develop monthly dashboards for top management
- Escalate issues to top management on an exception-basis (including resource challenges, customer negotiations, key accounts management, etc.)
- Make cross-functional decisions within the zone and on behalf of the region, with guidance from top management in exceptional items
- Disseminate field level information across different relevant functions to facilitate creative improvements
- Accomplish target revenue and goals for the zone
- Collaboratively set zonal vision and business plan; prioritize in accordance with overall Company's objectives
- Take up responsibility of additional special projects, as required
- Good knowledge of sports in general and athletics in particular
- Should be resident in the zone applied for
- Proven leadership skills
- Adept in data analysis
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales force
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior position
- Should be open to travel across states in the zone, on a regular basis (up to 50% of the time)
- Age: 27-35
- Qualification: HND/B.Sc/B.A
25th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org