Title: Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships (MRS)
- Established by the University of Melbourne, this scholarship is available to high achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master by research degree or Doctoral degree.
- About 300 awards to be given.
- Any eligible graduate research degree offered at University of Melbourne
- To be considered for a Graduate Research Scholarship, you must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- The benefits of the Melbourne Research Scholarship vary depending on your circumstance and may include one or more of the following: living allowance, relocation grant, thesis allowance , and limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- If you are a new student and have applied for a Graduate Research Degree by the relevant closing date, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. The University assesses applications for scholarships on an ongoing basis. For specific closing dates, refer to the relevant faculty/school.
- It is important to read the Graduate Research Scholarships Terms and Conditions visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.