Miraton Matador Group is known for bridging the value gaps that exist in the various African market sectors. From semi-skilled recruitment to global investments, we are positioned to help you rise, stabilize, and grow your business, with ease. Matador Group is involved in 4 major sector of the economy. The ICT industry; as Matador IT (Involved in hardware procurement services), the energy industry as Miraton Rose (Renewables Miraton Rose is committed to the provision of power generation solutions for national governments and private investors in the United States and Africa). In the Outsourcing business, as Royal Matador outsourcing (involved in semi – skilled outsourcing)and in the finance lending business as Latrose Finance (providing short term loans to the low & middle class individuals and growing businesses. Latrose finance is also involved in pawn brokerage).
Job Position: 2022 / 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
- We offer young and ambitious graduates of computer science a premium opportunity to expand their knowledge and capacity in the Technical profession through its competitive paid graduate trainee program.
- Our Trainee go through an intensive hands-on training to prepare them for the challenges of the ever expanding yet exciting world of Technology both within and outside the shores of the country.
- We offer these opportunities in Front end development, back end development, Software development and DevOps.
- Graduates of Computer Science
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Tech would be an added advantage.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.