Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum downtime period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
Job Position: 2022 Young Engineers Programme
Job Location: Lagos
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022.
Aug 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online