Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best-in-class/state-of-the-art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Job Position: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
- The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry-level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
- This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast-paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022.(National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
31st July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be deployed to work with highly-skilled professionals across different functional areas.