MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Job Position: Technician Scheme Program ( 5 Openings)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- MainOne seeks to admit smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into our Technicians Scheme Program.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset.
- He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
- The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector.
- The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to the candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online