Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial & commercial customers in West Africa, from small solar back-up systems to large megawatt size power plants, We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
Job Position: 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
- We are seeking a hardworking, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Daystar Power Group continues to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in our core operational roles, with the aim of developing outstanding female solar engineers at an early career stage.
- Education: a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- Completion of NYSC
- Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
- Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- Self-motivated female engineer with a learners mindset.
- Passion for renewable energy.
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.