Paul Esther is a professional consulting firm with strong expertise in strategy execution, enterprise risk management and human capital development. We are duly accredited as management trainers by the centre for Management Development, (CMD) in Nigeria and active alliances in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Our specialist training and corporate c…
Job Position: 2024 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
- The Program is a training and development initiative targeted at young graduates who are passionate about building a career in the insurance industry
- Selected candidates will undergo intensive training for a period of ONE Month.
- Selected candidates will be equipped with the knowledge of insurance and other related skills
- Each trainee will be equipped to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Trainees will be deployed within Lagos.
- Business Administration
- Science & Engineering
- Finance and Accounts
- Human Resources
- Information & Communication
- Insurance Underwriting
- Legal & Corporate Services
- Sales & Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of second class upper degree
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Maximum 30 years of age by December 2023.
- Strong relational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the preferred business area as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.