Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
- We are seeking a dynamic and versatile HR Business Partner to lead our client management and verification unit. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in HR operations, strategic thinking, data analysis, and Verifications. As the lead point of contact for clients, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring client satisfaction, driving operational efficiency, and fostering strategic growth.
- Lead team to achieve 100% unit target by overseeing all unit activities and team management.
- Act as unit’s chief culture officer, ensuring strict adherence to laid down rules on culture and performance.
- Mentor and train team members to nurture their growth and development.
- Develop and implement efficient frameworks for each client engagement with defined timelines, task delegation and monitoring.
- Define unit goals and devise frameworks to guide team members toward successful outcomes.
- Set performance metrics (KPIs) for team members and continuously monitor their achievements.
- Prepare and deliver compelling pitches and presentations to potential clients.
- Develop a robust clients’ prospect list and define likely services to peach.
- Prepare personalized proposal for each client/ prospect
- Utilize data analysis to extract insights, enhance operational efficiency, and identify strategic growth opportunities.
- Maintain meticulous records of verification documents, employee details, feedback reports, and fee disbursements receipts.
- Ensure OneDrive folder labelling is accurate and up to date at every point in time.
- Build/ update database of verification personnel in all institutions for process efficiency.
- Drive business development initiatives to meet financial targets, including market research for new opportunities.
- Approach prospects with the aim to turn them into clients.
- Oversee day-to-day unit activities, ensuring seamless operations and task execution through people management and task ownership.
- Foster relationships with academic institutions to streamline verification processes.
- Monthly review of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for update and upgrade.
- Strict adherence to SOPs and JDs always.
- Follow-up with the Accounts unit on timely invoice issuance and monitor payment receipts.
- Meet Clients expectations and deliver within stipulated timelines
- Maintain a 100% client satisfaction rate and prevent client loss due to operational or strategic issues.
- Task is considered incomplete until payment is received.
- A good First Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ post NYSC experience in Human Resources Management.
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- HR certification required e.g., CIPM, SPHRi
- Knowledge and practical experience in Staff verifications, Training, Business Development, Performance ManagementLead team to achieve 100% unit target by overseeing all unit activities and team management.
- Vast knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
- Verification Laws and Processes
- Experience with Performance management
- Vast knowledge of verification systems across academic institutions
- Excellent in people management and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to understand training needs and development programs
- Experienced in problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word
18th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using “Human Resources Business Partner (Verifications)” as the subject of the mail.