Avant Facilities Services Limited is a leading technology-driven Facility Management and Environmental Management company with Quality Health and Safety Environment Policies and Standard Operating Procedures. Avant Facilities Services Limited has been offering total Facility Management (FM) and Environmental Management for the past 8 years and has established reliability with an excellent track record for the foremost customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer.
We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with solutions at a very competent price. We have an expert team that can handle various maintenance services to ensure adequate functionality and sustainability of the built environment. With a skilled workforce, we deliver bespoke harmonized solutions that support our clients’ activities and values.
- Job Position: AC Technician
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures.
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly.
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machines, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment.
- Carry out maintenance checks on ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Place airflow controls to occupants’ preference by adjusting dampers, splitters, diffusers, and fan speeds.
- Regular Servicing of ACs.
- Candidates should have a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Training as an AC Technician with a minimum of 5 years of continuous work experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.