Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: AC Technician
- Conduct regular routine inspections of all company’s R & A equipment to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure.
- Answer questions as to the operation, features and functions of the company’s R & A equipment.
- Service, repair and/or propose the replacement of ACs, Chillers, Freezers and other refrigeration equipment.
- Complete other duties assigned.
- Identify or receive faults and analyze to identify the root cause and resolve on R & A equipment.
- Escalate issues to coordinator/vendor as required.
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to the company’s policy.
- Carry out and train others in carrying out preventive/proactive maintenance on R & A equipment.
- Monitor usage of equipment to ensure they are properly handled.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings and observations.
- Ensure all company’s R & A equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- Follow up on escalated issues to ensure resolution and closure.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports.
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation.
- Support in preparation of equipment maintenance schedule and manuals.
- Training and developing self.
- Carry out any other maintenance job assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Contribute actively to team meetings and departmental initiatives.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience as an R&ATechnician
- Trade Test 1 to 3 certificate is required
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation, operation and maintenance of R&A systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation skills (i.e. report, hand-over or duty note).
- Good troubleshooting (defect identification) and rectification.
- Good knowledge of HSE (Toolbox-talk, JHA, Risk assessment) and customer service orientation.
14th June 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.