PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
Job Position: Account / Admin Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Your primary role is to manage the financial and administrative operations of the organization. This involves overseeing financial records, preparing reports, and ensuring that administrative tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
- Preparing regular financial reports
- Confirmation of payment order
- Bank reconciliation
- You are expected to keep financial information confidential and secure
- stay up-to-date with advancements in office management and accounting processes.
- Overseeing invoicing
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and relevant legislation
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments where required
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 3-4 years Proven work experience as an Accounts & Admin Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management
N120,000 / month.
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.