Paelyt Solutions Limited is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings) and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders / Agents, Device Financing, Supplier Financing, Salaries, etc. Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients, our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Business-to-Customer (B2B2C) financial services.
Job Position: Account Analyst
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Junior Accountant is responsible to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- He/She will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- He/She will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports as defined by the organisation.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting and operations projects.
- Any other duty as determined from time to time by your supervisor.
- BSc or MSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of financial experience and management experience post NYSC
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
- Past working experience in a big 4 or tier 1 company
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software (i.e SAGE, SAP, etc)
18th April, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.