Mkobo is a licensed as Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). Our focus is on developing innovative digital financial solutions that can help make our Customer’s life easier. We are in the process of conceptualizing our fully digital bank which will revolutionize the way Nigerians bank today.
Job Position: Account Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- General accounting and book-keeping duties
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting from a reputable university
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
- Accounting Reconciliation
- Book keeping
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online