Traction Apps – We believe that all businesses should be provided with the right environment to grow their business. We are the growth partner of choice for emerging markets and we will walk with you through your business journey from ideation to building a global legacy. From ideation, and startup to scale, we will be there to support your growth. Our vision is to be the leading financial services and business partner for small businesses. We want to be the engine that helps small businesses to survive and thrive.
Job Position: Key Account Associate II
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing in key merchants and clients with ambition and passion to achieve high sales in order to maximize revenue and profit for the organization.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with our high-value client base in the assigned location.
- Understand customer needs to help them achieve their business goals through Traction Apps and its ecosystem
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Identify and build Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within your existing accounts.
- Through collaboration with Product/Tech teams, provide consulting services for a specific set of customers and maximize their ROI.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Work with our Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Traction.
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues.
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the Traction Apps Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field.
- Experience and results in Payment Terminal Services, and other fintech sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers it.
- Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals.
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition.
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet.
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favorable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered (self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally.
- A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
29th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law