Johngate Industrial Company Limited, an indigenous private limited liability company started business on January 12, 1987, with the name CHICO WHITE ENTERPRISES, selling motorcycle spare parts. In 1988 the name was changed to JIZMACO FAIR ENTERPRISES and on September 12, 1989, another change of name was effected to reflect the names of some family members- MOMAH GABJOHN NIGERIA ENTERPRISES. Two years later, in October 1991 the company was incorporated as MOMAH GABJOHN INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
- Job Position: Account Clerk
- Job Location: Lagos
- Assists accountants and accounting managers in handling the accounting department’s work flow
- Prepares accounting reports and track accounts payable
- Assembles deposits and keep accurate records relating to accounts receivable
- Makes ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions
- Reconciles accounts and balance company financials
- Researches and corrects entries as necessary
- Compiles reports relating to activity areas, project costing, department expenditures, and company profitability
- Records transactions so that they can be consolidated and analysed by accountant.
- OND holders are required to apply
- Minimum of a year experience, maximum of two years of experience.
- Candidates within Mile two, Alakija, Satellite Town, Abule Ado, Navytown is expected to apply.
- Candidates must be female 20-28 years
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers.
31st March, 2021.