Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
Job Position: Account Clerk
Location: Benin, Edo
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors or other managers within the department.
- This individual will track and research any accounting issues that arise.
- They will work closely with all internal business units to aid in their financial tracking.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Handle accounts payable and receivable duties
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assist accounting personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1 – 5 years work experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and bookkeeping principles
- Background in farm Operations is a plus.
26th November, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.