RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
- Job Position: Account Executive
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an account executive to oversee and manage our financial transactions at our Lekki Branch.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and accounts
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Advise, implement and maintain standard accounting control procedures
- Anchor and coordinate the Financial audit process
- Prepare Receipts and Invoices and commissions
- Maintenance of inventory records and daily transactions
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Male candidate will be preferable.
- Should reside in Lekki environs.
- Knowledge and use of SAGE and Microsoft office packages will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 1-5 years post-NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of financial activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
22nd February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly state the job title (Account Executive) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.