United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Job Position: Account Executive
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services.
- Prepares bids.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Required
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online