Zael Consulting is basically a recruitment firm. We offer clients and candidates the confidence of specialist recruiters the have the depth and breath of experience across key sectors.
Job Position: Account Executive
Job Location: Kano
- Coordinates with Head office & other Intercompany for getting the important data for management Accounting.
- Coordinates and release the Payment of VAT, Payee, NSITF, ITF, Pension, NEPA & Water Bill & other govt. taxes on timely basis after management approval.
- Coordinates with govt. authority for statutory audit.
- Coordinates with statutory auditor for year-end audit.
- Prepare Bank Payments & related Journal Entries of All Banks.
- Prepare import Purchase Orders, IFN Files, All Banks Facilities Accounts & Other Import Related Entries on Daily Basis.
- Prepare All Bank Accounts Reconciliation statements on Daily basic.
- Prepare Bank Collections & update to Sales Team.
- Prepare Vendors, Customers & Intercompany Reconciliation on Monthly Basis.
- Verify Daily Cash Report, Count the Cash & Supervise on Daily Basis.
- Prepare & Make Year End Entries, Provisions, Prepaid Expenses, Schedules, Fixed Assets etc.
- Ensuring that all collections received and entered in the Navision immediately or same day.
- Carries out periodic controls to ensure that the filing system is properly used and that documents being regularly filed and easily accessible.
- Resolve Vendor & Customers complaints related to payments, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Create New Vendor & Customer Codes in Navision.
- Managing routing office communications, letters and documents
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist to Finance Controller or other team members when required.
- Ensure working area is kept neat, tidy, well organized.
- Complete any additional duties as required.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND qualification with 7-8 years experience.
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Zaelconsulting3@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.