- Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Proactive response to clients
- Prompt resolution of clients’ request/ queries
- Design and placement of insurance programmmes for clients with approved insurers.
- Preparing quotation / placement slips/ covers notes for new businesses and renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Laws, Engineering
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage
- Years of experience: 4 years minimum
Person Specifications /Skills:
- Not older than 33 years
- Good relationship skills
- Good social skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiating skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
About Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.