HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Intern (NYSC)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern (NYSC) with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciling the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company
- Completing the employee expenditures analysis
- Keeping track of income and expenses
- Using income and spending data to create financial reports for the company
- Keeping an eye on the company’s finances based on the current state of affairs
- Taxes and other financial responsibilities must be filed and remitted.
- Assist with accounting functions as need arises such as; Liaise with the bank, Payroll, Posting to the ledger, Journal preparations etc
- Implementing and administering the company’s financial and accounting software
- The ability to think about your work and the ramifications of financial actions on a larger scale.
- Business savvy and enthusiasm.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Expertise in the field of information technology.
- Ability to think critically.
- A systematic approach and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with minimum of 1 year experience.
N50,000 – N60,000
29th March, 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.