Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
Job Position: Account Management Officer
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Cross selling and Upselling to increasing revenues
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Daily Proactive Routine Calls for Customer Survey.
- Retention and Win-back
- BA / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in similar role
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to have difficult conversations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6th October, 2023 (3:00 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.