Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world. Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 500 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
Job Position: Account Manager – Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
- Execution of regional sales plans in collaboration with the reporting manager.
- Identify Recruiter growth opportunities and areas of potential risk.
- Achieve and exceed student enrolment targets.
- Primary point of contact for all Recruiters.
- Supporting in all enquiries and providing prompt and clear responses whilst maximizing leads.
- Produce business performance reports as and when required.
- Represent Adventus Partner Universities & Institutions at exhibition and recruitment events.
- Lead Recruiter facing activities and oversee all student recruitment activities in the region.
- Manage Recruiter network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Recruiter satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in-market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Ensuring day-to-day operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
- Around 5 years of experience in Sales, ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students.
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a proven successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management.
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the opportunities and challenges within this industry.
- As Account Manager you will work with a portfolio of Recruiters across all Adventus Partner Universities & Institutions to meet and exceed student enrolment goals.
- The role requires the ability to manage strong relationships with Recruiters, contributing to their sales strategy.
- The role takes responsibility for the service experience and delivery to the Recruiter network.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we.
- We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even grea.