Bolt is the leading mobility platform that’s focused on making urban travel more affordable and sustainable. We aim to make people’s lives better by saving them time and money, reducing stress and improving cities.
At Bolt, we’re building a future in which people are no longer forced to buy a car to get around. Where people have the freedom to use transportation on demand, choosing whatever vehicle is best for each occasion
Job Position: Account Manager
The Account Manager has a passion for service but with a strong analytical mindset in order to build strong lasting relationships with our most important customers while ensuring they have great operational performance. In addition, the position will also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day activities, acting occasionally as a Project Manager and being the Country Manager’s right hand in all things related to managing the most important accounts, campaigns and overall net rates of the market.
- Manage and organise customer-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational provider issues with a focus on key accounts.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations), with a focus on key accounts.
- Collaborate with the Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- If needed, renegotiate restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans.
- Other restaurant orientated tasks as needed.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
Very Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment is a strong plus
- Native or Business level English speaker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online