At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world-class services, we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything. We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of the commercial district, which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for the property’s overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and operating results.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
- Assists proactively with cost control requirements
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger, and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting
- Review the postings, payments, revenue, and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiated loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Maintain and transfer money between bank accounts as required.
- Developing and implementing financial plans and strategies
- Identifying and resolving any financial discrepancies
- Ensuring the accuracy of all financial transactions
- Preparing financial reports for the hotel management team
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Great knowledge of accounting systems (Access Dimensions, Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Must be certified by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- 10 to 15 years of demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in a2 to 5-star hotel or food and beverage environment
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.