Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Your work-life opportunity:
- The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details.
- Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
- As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company.
- You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Establish excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s meetings and business reviews).
- Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your portfolio and KPIs periodically. Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs.
- Draw and execute plans, making your partners grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross selling and upselling)
- Optimize Glovo visibility through marketing actions with our partners (using marketing kits, merchandising, etc)
- Improve Glovo’s revenue through commission renegotiation and selling assets.
- Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners.
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Public Relations is a plus. Preferably with experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in high-performance account management or Business Consultancy.
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace.
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
- Excellent Local Language and English skills.
- Strong Commercial skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online