Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
- Job Position: Account Manager (They / She / He)
- Job Location: Lagos
Your Work-life Opportunity
- The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins. As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online