Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Job Position: Key Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop and implement plans for the overall Modern Trade Channel and the Key Account Customers with the overall objective to boost revenue, business profitability and drive customer satisfaction.
- Manage the business partnership and relationship with existing Key Modern Trade Customers.
- Develop and implement Joint Business Plan and ensure the achievements of agreed customer targets/KPIs.
- Define, lead implementation and excellent execution of all activities and promotions for customer’ channels.
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including Customer Acceptance, Invoicing and Payments.
- Manage the overall product availability and visibility in the Modern Trade channel.
- Evaluation of Target vs. Actual performance (volume/value, KPIs, etc.) of the overall channel and Key Customers.
- Contribute to innovation by providing shopper and competitive insights on pricing, new products, promotions, shopper behaviours and trends.
- Supervise and track indirect Modern Trade sales (through traditional distributors) and operation in other key cities.
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently
- Familiarity with the international and local supermarket chains
- Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online