IFF – Here, we boldly bring together science and creativity to create what the world needs. An industry leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we create essential solutions – from global icons to unexpected innovations and experiences. Equal parts outspoken and analytical, our international collective of thinkers working with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products people crave.
With more than 110 manufacturing facilities, 100 R&D centers, and 33,000 customers across the world, we’re poised to make a difference on an unprecedented scale. Without our boundary-pushing passion and end-to-end expertise, the future wouldn’t be the same.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- At IFF, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. Passionate, creative, empowered and expert, we are constantly looking for new challenges and developing new-to-world solutions that answer them.
- As an Account Manager you will develop the successful Business partnership with IFF customers and also create new customer base within west of Africa French speaking countries
- Create Business Growth by meeting customer needs and solving customers issues.
- Key experience within the Food additives preferred Flavors with experience of +5 years
- Meet and execute Financial metrics ; drive for results
- Understand customer strategy , Brands, IFF portfolio potential and how IFF will deliver value to their business partners.
- Understand IFF’s organization , capabilities , resources, products and service offerings .
- Identify customer needs and challenges aligned with IFF solutions
- Accountable for accurate sales forecasts periodically
- Maximize Profit Levers under his/her control
- BE the face of IFF , develop deep customers relations at all levels
- Identify/create new business opportunities For IFF
- Prepare sales reports and new business activities for IFF management
- Fluent in French
- Role based in Lagos responsible for the region of Francophone countries in west of Africa .
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Business and results driven
- Ability to execute Long and medium Term strategy .
- Ability to manage projects understanding IFF’s strengths, resources and competences
- Excellent communication and problem solving Skills with ability to coordinate activities of cross functional Teams within the different levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral/written French communication and Presentation Skills
- Excellent in Building Relationships Internally within the organization and externally with in his customer base.
- Confident , Enthusiastic and Dynamic
- Lead the activities of the distribution in the region
- Experience in food additives ideally Flavors as a 1st priority then Texturants , Emulsifiers and Sweeteners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.