ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Oyo
- The Accounts Manager will maintain and grow the business and client base on an ongoing and project basis, will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, develop strategic solutions and plans that best fit the business needs within the Lagos Island.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with key decision makers to understand the Customers’ strategic direction and and identify opportunities. Focus on growing and developing existing clients, by exploring and driving Business opportunities that will give ipNX a larger share of the Customers’ wallets.
- Maintain Strategic Leadership within Key Accounts
- Accounts Maintenance
- Effective Project Management
- Business Profitability
- Thorough Understanding of Customers’ needs
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Budget Achievement
- Management of Assigned Accounts and Understanding of Industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration or any other related field (2.2 / Upper Credit)
- At least 5 years of Key Account Management experience.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts/sector
- Capability to be a structured thinker with a strong analytical approach.
- Excellent research, problem solving, and analytical skills, including excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities, with impeccable analytical and business judgment
- Understanding local dynamics of the region
- Ability to bring intel that will lead to increased sales
- An expert understanding of best practice account management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Creative, upbeat and innovative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience
- A proven track record in business development and client relationship management in a highly competitive, Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Customer Focused
- Hardworking and Tenacious
- Action Orientation
- Tech Savvy
- Result Driven
- Excellent Decision Quality
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Impeccable Customer Service and Support Skills
- Customer Focus
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online