Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Position: Key Account Manager Home Category
Job Location: Nigeria
- As Key Account Manager you will define and deliver offer, sourcing, and management strategy for an assigned category across different customer segments and geographies to enable achievement of ambitious revenue growth target.
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Business, Operations, Procurement, Finance, and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
- Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your category ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
- Partner with Vendor Success to drive Merchants/Vendors recruitment and activation strategy for your category.
- Manage assigned category to maximize Gross Merchandise Volume with day to-day collaboration with merchants/vendors and channels.
- Establish strong relations with sellers and support their performance, as their main contact point.
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live. • Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps.
- Coach sellers on competitive pricing.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, sell marketing services, organize these campaigns internally.
- Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, Display etc.).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing, and product selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized and accredited University
- 6 – 10 years’ in B2B sales and account management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power – point) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
- Good problem-solving skills required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ownership mentality and an entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure. Qualification & Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a consumer goods, retail, consumer electronics or fashion & beauty environment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online