Lifestores is democratizing access to primary healthcare in Nigeria and other frontier markets by transforming the role and effectiveness of pharmacies. Lifestores has developed a digital pharmaceutical marketplace called OGApharmacy to help pharmacies, hospitals, and clinics manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts, access loans, and better serve their patients. Lifestores also owns a mass-market network of pharmacies.
The fast-growing company is led by a combination of pharmacists and professionals with experience in general management, consulting, and technology. We are backed by an international network of investors and advisors such as Google for Startups, StartUp Health, Consonance Capital, K50, Kepple, and other leading investors.
Job Position: Key Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers.
- You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Recruit hospitals, clinics and pharmacies to the OGApharmacy platform
- Build relationships, offer support, and ensure satisfaction of customers; drive sales with key accounts
- Define and implement processes and strategies that strengthen ongoing relationships with large customers
- Familiarise buyers with OGApharmacy marketplace and associated software Highlight new product offerings that may fit well with customers’ portfolios
- Retain top customers and nurture key relationships over time
- Solicit customer feedback and work with the team to incorporate relevant feedback into our operations
- Work with the supply chain and finance teams to ensure that orders are fulfilled on time
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 4+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Value-based selling skills
- Relationship management
- Time management
- Empathy and ability to understand customers’ needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.