Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Telecommunication Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Enterprise Sales Key Account Manager
Job Location: Abuja and Lagos
- Actively maintaining a superior depth of product knowledge in their designated product areas, including:
- Competitive Offerings.
- All solutions enabled by the products.
- Portfolio of implementation case studies & use cases.
- Information on future product development.
- Meeting or exceeding planned sales goals.
- Maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Coordinating with relevant team on lead generation.
- Coordinating the sales efforts with marketing team.
- Acquiring deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs and promote our product.
- Managing and closing the sales cycle.
- Develop Sales Proposals and Follow up on Sales Activity.
- Present information about company offerings during seminars or other large events to potential customers.
- Give customers product demonstrations (In-person/Web Platform) and educate them about the features & benefits of the product.
- Create, present and deliver meetings and sales visits as required.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and ability then to link them to a set of products / solutions provided by Engineering Team.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of all relevant competitive products in the marketplace.
- A Graduate with relevant work experience of 6-10 Years OR an MBA preferably with around 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in IT Sales/ Telecommunications would be an added advantage.
- Should have had prior client-facing experience.
- Competency in Ms applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Sales Reports.
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to present both via Live & Web Platform to inexperienced users as well as senior leadership members.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Value Selling
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.