Megawatts Nigeria Limited is an infrastructure solutions provider. We offer Mechanical, Electrical and Piping solutions for construction, oil & gas sectors, infrastructure and industrial projects. Our pride lies in the provision of innovative engineering services using the latest technologies.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- We are looking for a well seasoned Account Manager who canmake critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances.
- The Manager checks financial audits, reconciles bank statements, and ensures financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN or ACCA) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE 50 and other quick books
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
21st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This application is opened to females only for gender balance.