Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Manager, Account
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As an account manager, you will operate in a competitive market, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- You will be responsible in identifying leads, onboarding new merchants on our payment platform, and managing the relationship with existing merchants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in in a similar role in B2B and B2C sales, business development within the Fintech payment industry.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, negotiating, and executing sales opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manage risk
- Design thinking & Innovation
- Platform execution
- Knowledge of payment processing and financial technologies.
- Spot opportunities
- Solve problems
- Achieve results
- Deliver sustainability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online