TalentSquare – Our client is a leading group focused on delivering innovative digital services across a broad range of public and private-sector consumer and business segments, with a particular focus on the consumer segment.
Job Position: Group Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to hire an Account Manager to ensure overall supervision and management of the company’s accounting and control function across the organisation covering payables, receivables, tax, cost and management accounting aimed at achieving reliable and accurate financial reporting.
- Establish GAAP and accounting policies and procedures.
- Implement proper accounting controls for fund security.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of the annual statement of accounts
- Review accounting system for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage relationships with auditors, lenders, bankers, shareholders, and government agencies.
- Develop internal control procedures and KPIs for the accounting function
- Oversee preparation of financial statements and cash flow projections and production of monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Proficiency in accounting applications and packages, including computer appreciation.
- Quality management of invoicing and documentation.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis and interpretation of Financials.
- Proficient in the management of control accounts and consolidation of accounts, with the interpretation of financials.
- Must be able to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Ability to oversee the preparation of all financial documents related to the company to implement.
- Strong operational and business support acumen, with analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership abilities and industry knowledge.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and interpret figures accurately.
- The potential candidate for this role will primarily work on-site.
N5,000,000 – N5,500,000 annually (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online