Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
Job Position: Key Account Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Key Account Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing the sales activities of key stores of the business.
- Develop new key retailers and sustain relationships with them
- Provide support tailored towards Increasing sales and in-store share of key retailers.
- Achieve country-wide sell-through and sell-out targets for key retailers. Sales targets
- Set up yearly Sales/Marketing promotions activities and budget with retailers
- Closely monitor the progress of each Key Store and implement remedial actions/ campaigns if necessary.
- Collaborate with the retail team to ensure the visibility of brand materials.
- Decide with the retail team on stores to onboard and delist.
- Design and implement strategies for the management of promoters and stocks to improve overall ROI.
- Ensure prompt resolution of key retailers’ complaints
- Any other assigned duties.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Must have 2 – 4 years experience in a similar role in the mobile phone industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Sales
- Problem-solving skills.
- Marketing, cross-selling, and negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Stock-taking and inventory management skills.
N300,000 – N400,000 / Month (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online