VirtualPALyn is a virtual Human Resource and Business Consulting Company with a strict focus on value-creating and cost management through HR Services and Administrative Solutions your business needs to succeed.
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
- We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
- Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients.
- They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
- They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
- To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Communications, or related field with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.