Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
Job Position: Sales Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Presenting products and service offerings to the market
- Establishing new business leads
- Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to broker deals and close sales
- Coordinate other small operators in the market to drive sales volume
- Works to achieve monthly or annual targets working with affiliates, corporates, direct consumers and several market segments.
- Works with Marketing department on sales activation.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Grow B2B and B2C businesses across all platforms
- Organize forums to build B2B network for sales and revenue drive as well as product with service knowledge
- Must have 4-5 years work experience
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Experience in Airline Sales and Marketing.
- Good understanding of reservations systems and interpretation of available data.
- Able to spot and interpret market trends.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Influencing skills in order to deal with internal and external customers.
- Command of English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates:
Click here to apply online