RedCloud is a highly-diverse, dynamic team comprised of driven talent from 21 different countries, speaking at least 10 languages, with a footprint in seven locations worldwide – and we’re still growing. With a team across 3 continents, over 30+ nationalities contributing to open commerce movement, we’re always looking for new talent to join our mission and drive our business and our technology forward, from our touchpoints in London, Buenos Aires and Lagos.
Our vision is to reinvent the way in which financial services and products are delivered. The company’s goal is to pioneer the way in which more than 100 million businesses around the world access any financial product easily and securely, to help them succeed in the fourth industrial revolution. Our mission is to grow global online commerce for the world’s small businesses by removing the barriers to online trading for hundreds of millions of independent retailers and their suppliers across the world’s supply chains.
Job Position: Key Account Manager for Brands
Job Location: Lagos
- The purpose of the job is developing enterprise accounts of strong brands and big portfolio ideas that deliver positive scale to the business.
What you will be doing:
- Signing FMCG brands to join our platform to achieve sales volume, share, penetration targets and to drive brand equity aligned with business objectives.
- Manage marketing research and consumer insights on portfolio.
- Contribute to identifying and programming long term vision for overall business development.
- Objectively assess marketplace and business conditions to develop recommendations that support the long-term strategic direction of portfolio.
- Manage innovation pipeline of portfolio to deliver growth targets.
- Identify, gain approval and manage new product and / or brand development projects which will satisfy consumer needs.
- Represent the marketing function for project execution meetings to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery of activities.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Minimum of 5 years in consumer brand/sales marketing role
- Experience within a fast-growing tech start-up or FMCG
- Experience selling payments, platform solutions, eCommerce or marketplace solutions.
- Tertiary qualification. preferably marketing or business related.
- Proven active involvement in Digital Marketing.
Working with a pioneering provider of eCommerce solutions you will have the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively, we encourage ambition and creativity.
Plus, you will get:
- First-class salary with Bonus/Commission
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 days after 12 months in the business
- Stock/equity option scheme
- Company equipment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online