ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
- Job Position: Account Manager
- Job ID: 36
- Job Location: Lekki / Ikeja / Victoria Island / Apapa, Lagos
- Department: Network Services Division
- Function: Business Development
- Reporting to: Territory Manager
- Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with the business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies, and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Customer Focused
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
31st August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online