Alowiz Publishers is a reputable indigenous Company known for publication, Marketing and Distribution of Government Authorised Books to Nursery & Primary School is most States in Nigeria.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- We are looking to hire an Account Officer. This is a role where you will report directly to the Managing Director.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeeping, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND or OND in Accounting from an accredited university
- 2 year+ of working experience as Account Officer.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Familiarity with Tally ERP highly required.
21st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the email.