AugustSecrets Limited is an FMCG company that provides natural creative foods and resources that enrich children in their first 1,000 days, helping them develop healthy eating habits for life. We produce a range of locally made baby and toddler cereals from everyday home grown items like vegetables, fruits and grains. Our major strength is creating easy-to-use recipes and affordable foods for busy mothers with fussy eaters and children who are malnourished due to displacement. We do all these via implementing best practices advised by our in-house nutritionists who partner with us to make our foods with the daily average nutrients a child needs from 6 months to 3 years.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Posting accounting/ financial data into the company’s accounting system.
- Prepare and post journal entries into books of account to open ledgers, close ledgers, and correct errors.
- Assist the Accounts and inventory manager to update inventory on accounting software.
- Monitoring and recording the purchase, tagging, departmental movement, and salvage of fixed assets.
- Record and update sales invoices, receipts and payments in the control excel document daily.
- Handling account receivable and payable.
- Minimum of OND, HND, Degree or equivalent.
- Must possess at least 2-year experience as an Account Officer.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, databases and information systems.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
N65,000 (Net) Monthly.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.